This is a step-by-step guide, in which you will get to know about how to watch CBS Sports on Shield TV for streaming live sports.
CBS Sports is an American premium television network that was launched in 2002 and initially focused on college sports. It has now been working as a mainstream sports service that also covers smaller leagues and events.
You can watch live sports like NFL, PGA Tour events, UEFA Champions League, and plenty of other sports on this multi-platform media brand. Apart from that fans can also follow the latest news, schedules, players’ info, and much more.
2 Ways to Watch CBS Sports on NVIDIA Shield TV
You can stream live CBS sports on your NVIDIA device by the following two methods:
- Watch CBS Sports using the Internet Browser (Free Method)
- Watch CBS Sports using the Official App Store (Premium Method)
Since the service is bounded to the US so, it is strictly recommended to use a VPN before you stream anything.
Our Recommended VPN – ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN is our top recommendation. It is strictly recommended to use ExpressVPN before you download CBS Sports App on your Shied TV to mask your IP address and maintain anonymity while streaming Live Sports.
Get yourself ExpressVPN and enjoy 3 extra months for free. It also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and works on 5 simultaneous devices with a single account.
Watch CBS Sports Through Puffin TV Browser
You can watch CBS Sports with the Internet Browser by visiting a free web streaming Service called USTVGO. Puffin TV-Browser is an option that works great on Shield TV, you can use any other that suits you best.
As the service is an American television channel that is only accessible in the US, so you must install and use ExpressVPN and connect US Server to bypass the restriction.
Follow these steps to stream live CBS sports:
Step 1: This is the home screen of your Shield TV. Open Google Play Store app on it.
Step 2: Move to the Search bar
Step 3: Enter the Puffin TV browser in the search bar
Step 4: Hit Install
Step 5: Wait for the app to install
Step 6: Press Open
Step 7: Puffin TV browser is launching
Step 8: The interface of the browser is open now
Step 9: Move to the Search icon on the top left corner
Step 10: Put the URL USTVGO.TV and select Go
Step 11: On the Homepage of the website select CBS Sports from the channels list
Step 12: Press the Play button
Step 13: Moving below you can watch the list of the everyday schedule
Watch CBS Sports App Through App Store
CBS Sports is a popular sports TV channel in the US and its app is easily available on the Official App store. you just need to use ExpressVPN before downloading the app as it is only accessible in the US.
Follow the steps below:
Step 1: From the home screen of your Shield device, move to the Search icon and enter CBS Sports
Step 2: Now select CBS Sports from the Apps & Games section
Step 3: Press Get
Step 4: Wait for the app to completely download
Step 5: After this, you can open the CBS Sports App. But we would recommend you to hold down the home button on your remote
Step 6: Now press Apps
Step 7: Hover over CBS Sports and then Move
Step 8: You can now place CBS Sports in your Apps & Channels section wherever you like
Step 9: CBS Sports is launching
Step 10: CBS Sports app is successfully installed on your Shield TV device
Step 11: Watch live sports from the multiple categories
Features Of the CBS Sports App
CBS Sports network is famous because of its quality sports coverage. Let’s have a look at some of its features that rank it among the top sports networks around the world:
- CBS Sports provides an outstanding application that any sports fan would love! The app’s interface and navigation are very user-friendly.
- You can easily get the know-how about the complete list of categories and content options from any Browser, on the official website.
- CBS Sports has its own official website that keeps you updated on the latest sports news and events.
- Users of CBS Sports can find plenty of sports categories that they can choose from. These are highlighted by Fantasy Football, NFL, College Football, NBA, MLB, and many others.
- The app pairs efficiently with many IPTV Services.
- If you are looking to stream games like NBA or NFL online then IPTV services like fuboTV and Sling TV are quite popular.
- You can stream sports events from regional contests to international events all here on the CBS Sports channel.
- CBS Sports is compatible with different devices. Hence, you can easily stream games on your desired screens.
- You can have access to the fastest live scores, stats, leaderboard, and much more all in one place.
- The app also allows its users to follow their favorite teams, leagues, etc., and get their regular feeds & updates.
- You can also catch up with the breaking news of the latest sports events.
- Apart from that, you can watch live sports events, on-demand highlights, classic games, and plenty of other options in the CBS Sports app.
Alternatives to CBS Sports
I have listed some of the alternatives that you may use instead: These apps are similar to CBS Sports. The alternatives are as under:
Is CBS Sports live free?
CBS Sports is a 24-hour streaming sports news channel. All sports enthusiasts can enjoy news, highlights, and analysis which are easily accessible and also free on connected devices.
How can I watch CBS Sports?
Get rid of your cable connection because you can now watch CBS Sports Network live on your Shield device through browsing and CBS Sports app. You can also watch the channel on streaming services like DirecTV Stream, FuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, or Youtube TV.
Can you rewatch games on CBS Sports?
Those who often miss live games because of their busy schedule can now rewatch their favorite games. CBS Sports is offering its CBS All Access which gives you the option to replay select events on-demand.
Stream live sports through a web browser or via the CBS Sports app on your NVIDIA Shield TV device. The service is completely free and an enormous hit especially among teenagers and adults who love to watch to enjoy live sports.
You can easily watch your favorite sports like Sunday Afternoon Football, NFL, NBA, PGA, Tennis, UFC, and more on a single platform for free.
As the service is US-based and if you’re outside the US then you must use ExpressVPN and connect to the US server to access the content.